- RSS Channel Showcase 8422289
- RSS Channel Showcase 3195146
- RSS Channel Showcase 5544756
- RSS Channel Showcase 4095983
- 06/25/15--07:04: Help! I’m a Christian Struggling with Suicidal Thoughts
- 06/29/15--10:40: A Gospel That Encourages Division Is Not the Gospel
- 07/03/15--07:18: Yes, Matt Walsh’s Logic Hurts Me Personally
I was 16 when my life was first touched by suicide. A good friend and fellow dishwasher at a family restaurant shot himself in his bedroom one weekend while his parents were away. I was devastated. He was one of the funniest and most vivacious people I have ever known. When I had saved up $800 […]
The post Help! I’m a Christian Struggling with Suicidal Thoughts appeared first on Jayson D. Bradley.
A family member I hadn’t talk to in years reach out to me on Facebook. They felt it was high time we reconnected, and they were right. One of the first messages I received centered around the fact that they were a dyed-in-the-wool conservative and they’d gathered that I was now pretty progressive. “But that doesn’t have to […]
The post A Gospel That Encourages Division Is Not the Gospel appeared first on Jayson D. Bradley.
A few people shared Matt Walsh’s latest blog post on Facebook today (for those who don’t know who Matt is, he calls himself a blogger, writer, speaker, and professional truth sayer), and he hooked me in with the post’s title. I usually refuse to read his stuff because I find it absurd and inflammatory — and his post entitled […]